Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a Weekend....

This past weekend was lots of fun. A few of us from my ward decided to go camping/ shooting at Calico....in the middle of the desert, in the middle of nowhere!!! We left Friday night and arrived, safely, after a few mishaps at around 11pm. Saturday we went shooting. SO FUN!! I had never shot a gun before, and I must say I had tons of fun. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of me shooting yet, but I do have some of the others. I will post mine when they become available.















Fun times had by all!!!!

3 comments:

Shahny said...

I wanna go shooting! Lucky!

Cheryl said...

Cool, my Dad used to take his scouts camping out at the old Calico mines. Glad is was fun

Heidi Prince said...

hahaha...who did you promise that you would shoot a gun!?