Monday, August 24, 2009

Senioritis

Well, today marked the beginning of yet another semester and let's just say, this is gonna be one long semester. For those that have done the whole college thing, I'm sure you catch my drift? For those in the process or chose a different route, think back to last semester of Senior year of high school...SENIORITIS. I have self diagnosed myself with this disease and am officially mentally done with school. It is terrible. I have no desire to do anything, and the worst part, it that this is the single most important semester of my life!!! UGH! 16 weeks seems like an eternity at this point and only bad thoughts come to mind when I think about school so think I will stop this rant!!!!

On a happier note, I will be done after this semester and will try my luck in the career hunting department!! I am so looking forward to moving on and not having school run my life!!! It doesn't actually seem real...sometimes I still feel like a kid, not someone who is approaching the mid-20 range ready to emerge as a responsible adult in society. Anyway, I will make it through and am overall super excited to get this over with...

No comments: