Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Calling In

I have, on several occasions, attempted to unsuccessfully call in to various radio stations when they offer promotional items such as concert tickets or lets say...... 4 tickets to the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal!!! This week, I have been and am still on a mission. I am actively trying to call and actually get through so I can be awarded my prize. Well folks, it is Wed night and I have been unsuccessful. However, my hope of winning has been ignited. On Mon I called in and it wasn't busy...I was caller 9....needed to be 20. Then on Tues, I called in to participate in the secret celebrity contest, which is separate from the caller 20 deal. I got through...YES....but did not win....SUCK!! Oh well....I was on the radio...live...awesome, right!?!? Well, I am still on a mission to win tickets so I called this morning and was caller 18...UGH!!! Well, there are a couple days left this week so wish me luck!!!