Monday, November 2, 2009

Where does the time go??

Can you believe it's November already??? Where does the time go?? It feels like just yesterday that we were entering the year 2009, and now we are nearing the year 2010. WOW!! Life is so busy right now that I feel my life is going in fast forward and I can't find the pause button. EEEK!! Anyway, I do love this time of year...everything about it!! The smells, the weather (although I wish it was colder), the sights, and yes...the music. I am one of these that turns the Christmas on during the Thanksgiving week. Things I'm looking forward to:

1.) Christmas music

2.) Yummy food

3.) Spending time with family

4.) School being done....for good....graduation here I come!!!

5.) Making Christmas cookies

6.) Looking at Christmas lights


Now all I need to do is focus on enjoying the season. This will be challenging given my current situation.

In other news the Scentsy Warmer of the Month follows. It is super cute. There is also an entire Christmas collection that can be seen on scentsy.com or on my website at wendyreves.scentsy.us