Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Motivation

So, sorry for the lack of post regarding my journey. Things have been so busy with deciding to move and what not. Plus, with Easter goodness I decided not to weigh myself so I really can't say if I gained or not....we'll just pretend it didn't take place...haha!!

Anyway this week I am the same from two weeks ago....glad it's not a gain, but a weight loss would have been nice. I am pretty sure I did not meet any of my goals....eek!! Lately the only thing on my mind is the move....which I'm super excited about!

So, this week I have decided to recommit myself. Monday and Tuesday have been ok, but with my mom's b-day yesterday...we shall see! Since my nights are spent packing from now until the move, I won't have much time to workout at night, so I am going to try mornings. Starting tomorrow, I will try to get up at about 5:15am and hit the gym! Hey, if it were easy, it wouldn't be hard...right???

My goal this week is to get to the gym before work tomorrow and Friday....maybe even workout on Sat morning

Until next week!

2 comments:

Shahny said...

You know, the packing can count as a move. You are carrying all this stuff ;)

But good luck this week. I have also been slacking on posting my results. I jus havent been feeling motivated.

ps. May 24 needs to come fast!! Billy and I will def help yall unpack. We're so excited!!

Wendy Reves said...

YAY!!!! It is flying by fast for me!! We have so much to do before we say goodbye to CA.

True, I am lifting heavy boxes and such...good catch!!!