Friday, February 3, 2012

Spectacular!


So yeah...the hits just keep on coming!! I was driving home on this lovely Friday evening when all of a sudden a lady in a blue mustang decides she would like to make a very illegal u-turn in front of me. Why you ask...who knows...these Utah drivers sure make it interesting on a frequent basis! And no, I do not consider myself a Utah driver!!

My story begins as I enter a little street on my way to the Draper post office. I am driving behind a mustang who appears to be slowing down to enter the McDonalds parking lot. She slowly moves to the right, no blinker I might add, and seems to be making the turn. Out of the blue she flips to the left, again no blinker, and makes her illegal u-turn as I slam on my brakes and t-bone her! Fantastic! Even better...not even 50 feet away is a round-a-bout where she could have easily gone around and ended up safely where she needed to be!!! So I calmly....ok that's a lie since I am not a calm person...called the police and waited for them to arrive. I was slightly concerned that I was going to be at fault as I was the one who hit her. However, I was found fault free and she was cited as at fault....thank goodness!! Now I just have to file a claim and wait to get my poor little car fixed....this does not help my OCD! It is already bugging me knowing my car is damaged.

Anyway, I am grateful I was not at fault and that no one was hurt, but I am sure the world is out to get me...a little break would be very much appreciated please...thanks!

1 comment:

Heidi Prince said...

i'm just glad you're safe and that your car will live to see another day!