Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thirty One Bags

I have just begun selling Thirty One bags and am so excited to get my starter kit! I am a huge bag person. It's like an addiction...SERIOUSLY!!

Anyway, please click here to see my website. Let me know if you are interested in ordering, hosting, or joining my team! Even my friends in Cali...you can host a catalog show and/or begin your business even though I am far away. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you all enjoy these bags as much as I do!

The special for August is 50% off the sports collection. And, you can personalize it for only $5.

2 comments:

Shahny said...

Oooo sounds like fun! I do need some bags for Scentsy :) BTW did you see Scentsy teamed up with Grace Adele??? Purses, Jewelry, & accessories!

Wendy Reves said...

yes you do...you could get them personalized for your business too!! I did hear about that. Sounds awesome! Once I start making some money, I'll have to order from you...I think I am going to let the scentsy thing die out since I am not active right now. I still love their products though! I saw that there is a cute Frankenstein warmer coming out...let me know when that comes out!