Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Small Steps

So sorry for the lack of post on Monday. It has been a wild week and I am just now getting time to sit down and write this post. This weeks quote from "The Secret" seems very fitting for me this week. And of course, I hope it speaks to you as well. 

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step." - Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
The Secret


Lately in my life I am finding that I am taking a lot of "first" steps and you know what? It is amazing. Through all the chaos that is my life right now, I feel good about my future and where I am headed. I am not sure I could have said that 6 months ago. I was fearful and inhibited by my own thoughts, but taking the first step into my future has been so liberating. 

My challenge to you is to take that first step if you have not already done so. Fear is okay; I still have fear. But, it is when we let that fear overpower that we lose ourselves in it. Don't let fear hold you back; click here if you would like help in taking that first step. Get a free game plan and get your life back one step at a time!

No comments: