Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New Adventures

Hi blog world. What's new with me? Well, things have been kind of crazy around here since I moved back to the golden state. Shortly after moving here it felt like the world kind of knocked the wind out of my sails and I have spent the better part of the last month kind of moping around just looking for my next break. I had high hopes when I moved here and felt like life was not being fair. What I really was doing was sending negative energy out into the universe and wondering why the universe was only responding with negative outcomes. I realized I was doing this to myself and things were not going to get better if I did not change my attitude. So, here I am back to blogger land and ready for new adventures. I have spent the last several days with a new mind set and already feel 100 times better and things are falling into place. It really is incredible how one single thought can change your whole day; for better or for worse.

I have recently enrolled in school and am pursuing a Masters degree in Education. I begin classes online next Tuesday. Yikes! For some time now I have wanted to be a teacher but have let things get in my way or talk me out of it. I am not always too good when it comes to acting on promptings from within, but have finally decided to give in and pursue this dream of mine. I am still actively using my oils and continue to be excited for Strongbrook and what it is and will allow me to do. I couldn't be happier with these new adventures and look forward to each day!


1 comment:

Kaylinn said...

Smiles from us over here. I love that you're going to study to be a teacher. I have a passion for teaching and couldn't be more thrilled with another who likes to do it too. AND I love the reminder about keeping the energy optimistic! Keep your chin up girlie! :)