Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Project Time

It has been a long while since I have taken on a project of any kind. However, this is changing now. I am undertaking a pretty big task, at least for me, and am attempting something that I have wanted to do for a long time.


I am making a quilt out of t-shirts, one of which is almost 15 years old. As I sat cutting these squares out, I was taken back to my first concert, a few of the plays I did in high school, girls camps I attended, and places I have visited. I am planning to add 10-15 shirts to what it here, but that will require me finding some of the last few shirts and visiting a few more places. Stay tuned for the final project.

1 comment:

Kaylinn said...

Fun to see your little project and your goals for 2015! Glad to see you're happy too. :)