Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Next Chapter

So today is good because there are only 2 days until I turn...... the BIG 2-1!!!! Anyway I can't believe that I have been alive for almost 21 years......I will finally be a legal adult (according to the government anyway). I have anways found it very interesting that at age 18 you can go out and fight for your country and you can vote for the fine leaders of your country, but you can't go out and drink to celebrate (not that I would, but still!)

Anyway, enough with that.......I feel at this time in my life, as I reach "adulthood," I should make a list of what I am grateful for:
1.) My mom
2.) My dad
3.) My grandmother
4.) The Gospel
5.) Prophets
6.) Good friends
7.) My great health

Obviously this list could go on for ever....this is just a sample of what my complete list entails. I am however truly grateful for those that have influenced my life in any way. Thank you soooooo much!

No comments: