Monday, February 4, 2008

School Dayz!!


This semester I am actually finding out that you actually have to open your books. WOW!!!! What a concept. It is actually pretty amazing that I have gotten through 5 semesters without really having to open a book. Anyway.......this semester is a whole different story! The amount of reading that is required is astounding....and to top it all off, I have this really crazy teacher who makes you feel like a complete idiot. This is an English class where many questions typically have more than one right answer...........well let me tell you something..........there is only one right answer.......and it's hers!!! That was made clear to me today. She is also very impatient. The class went a little something like this.....

Prof. "So we have heard from 2 people. Does anyone have anything they would like to add?"


Few Seconds of Silence.....


Prof. "Okay...if no one wants to speak up then we will make this an assignment."


Literally like 2 seconds go by...


Prof. "Okay...get out paper and you can write your answer to me and when you're finished, turn it in."


Note: She wanted us to participate in the discussion after she had just told various people that their answers were completely wrong.


Yes......this is the fun that I get to experience every Monday and Wednesday!!! OH JOY!

No comments: