Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay so I've been tagged...yea. The rules are: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random suprising facts about yourself. Then tag at leat one person by listing thier name at the end of your post. You must also leave a comment on thier blog so they know they've been tagged.

3 Joys

1.) Eating
2.) Laughing
3.) Hanging with friends or family

3 Fears

1.) Earthquakes
2.) Losing a loved one
3.) Rejection

3 Goals

1.) Graduate with a Bachelors and a Masters Degree
2.) Marry a good man
3.) Buy a house

3 Current Obsessions/Collections

1.) Angels baseball......I have lots and lots of autographs!!!
2.) Checking my email/myspace/facebook like a million times a day......sad, I know
3.) I'm obsessed with shoes and handbags

3 Random or Suprising Facts

1.) I would love to live on the East Coast.......at least I think I do!!!
2.) My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas........now those are quite opposite huh?
3.) I love sarcasam.....without it life would be too boring!!!!!

Now it's your turn......I tag: Kaylinn and Kelly

No comments: