Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School

So, another semester is under way and to be very honest.......I have the worst schedule known to mankind. Seriously......is it the end yet??? The only good thing about this semester is that it brings me closer to graduation. After this semester, I will have two left!!!!! Anyway....back to my schedule. It goes like this:
Monday - work from 8:30am to 3:15pm and then school from 4pm to 9:45pm.

Tuesday - school from 10am to 11:15am and then a 3 1/2 hour break where I have nothing to do, but can't come home because it is too far to drive, then class again at 2:30pm to 3:45pm and then institute from 5pm to 6:30pm

Wednesday - Work from 9am to 5pm

Thursday - same as Tuesday minus institute

Friday - same as Friday

Now this may not seem so bad because Wednesday and Friday aren't bad days, but honestly, 12 hour Monday's and 3 1/2 hour breaks between classes is enough to make me go crazy. Oh well, I guess I will just have to suffer through for the next four months or so!!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you can do homework or sleep with that 3 1/2 hour break ;)

Shahny said...

school does suck. but lucky you will be done soon!! ...i still have many years to go :(

Here's my schedule for giggles:
Mon: work: 8-430 school: 6-9
Tues: work: 8-430 school: 6-8
Wed: work: 7-330 school:435-7
Thurs: work: 8-430 school: 6-8
Fri: work:8-430 no school

HOW WILL WE SURVIVE??
i guess as long as i look forward to fridays every week!! lol