Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Fun

So I am really excited that Fall is here. I would have to say that Fall is my favorite season.....although, I really really am in love with winter too!!! Anyway, I love the colors, the smells, and most of all October is during Fall and Halloween is in October. I LOVE halloween and this year I am going to Knott's Halloween Haunt. I have not been for probably 6 or 7 years so I am excited to see all of the new mazes and what not. Now, I have to be honest....I am extremely scared but really excited. This may sound wierd but I actually like to be scared.....there is just somehting about it that is kind of exciting......I know I know.....but hey, I did say it was wierd. Anyway, the big day is Ocotber 24....one week before halloween. YAY!!!! Now all I have to do is figure out what I want to be for halloween and find something to do on halloween night!!!!!!


1 comment:

Shahny said...

Billy and I are gonna be Romans. haha I like getting scared too. I love watching scary movies only for the suspense and how scared outta my wit i get. It's like a drug!!

Hey are yall gonna be coming down to St George for Thanksgiving weekend?