Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween! I personally love Halloween...in fact, it is my favorite holiday next to Christmas. I really think it should be a federal holiday and everyone should have the day off. If it were up to me this would be the case. Unfortunately, it is not up to me and sadly I am at work.... bored, I might add. Anyway, tonight should be fun. I will either go to the Halloween dance at church, or I might just stay in and watch scary movies and eat lots of candy. Probably the later. I may go to the movies with a friend from work and then stay home and watch scary movies....I really don't know!! Regardless, it should be a pretty good night. My real fun was last Friday when I went to Halloween Haunt. This was so much fun until about 10pm when it got really crowded. Before that though, it was really fun and really scary!!! Good times!!

Happy Haunting!!!!

No comments: