Monday, October 7, 2013

A Little Bit of Halloween

I have always had a very high love for Halloween. I am not really sure where this stems from, but it goes hand in hand with my love of scary movies. I guess it has something to do with the thrill. Or maybe it is the array of adorable decorations that the stores so successfully display to entice me to buy. It also could be that this time of year is my favorite. I love the smells, colors, and the weather. Yes, I am one of those crazy people that enjoys cold and snow. I love my scarves, boots, sweaters, and gloves.

So, in order to really get in the Halloween spirit, I spent the weekend getting my home decorated. I even have some fun orange lights on either side of my garage which are pretty dang awesome if I do say so myself! 




This year is super fun for me because it it my first year being put up my own decorations in my first house. I was out on my own last year, but had just closed on my house right at Halloween and couldn't put anything up. Yay for Halloween! Now if I could just decide what to dress up as.

No comments: