Monday, November 10, 2008

For the Love of Your Job!!!

This past weekend I was out running around town and as I sat at a red light on the corner of Peyton and Chino Hills Pkwy, I saw something very amusing, so I thought I would share it with all of you!!! This picture is kind of crappy, but this is what happens when you see something blog worthy, and all you have is a cell phone! Anyway......I looked over and this guy(in his 60's or so) was holding one of those signs for model homes and was rockin' out with his iPod.......and when I say rockin' out.....I mean ROCKIN' OUT!!! It was very funny because he was very noticeable and very energetic. And, even after I had been gone for about an hour or so, when I passed this intersection again, he was still rockin' out just as hard as when I had first driven by. If only we all enjoyed our jobs as much as this guy!!!

1 comment:

Heidi Prince said...

how cute! that's how i want to spend my retirement... :)