Friday, November 21, 2008

Yultide Joy!!!!!

So I was sitting at work this morning and the phone rings so I answer it like normal and it was a recording from Kost 103.5. Normally I would just hang up immediately but for some reason I decided to listen....who knows, maybe they were letting me know that I had just won a prize or a free vacation...... hey, a girl can dream can't she??? Anyway, they were calling to say that staring today they will be playing their Christmas music.......UM AWESOME!!!!!!!! So as I am writing this, I am rockin out to Christmas music at work. I know it is a bit early, but yes....I love Christmas music and now since a radio station is playing it, I feel like that gives me permission to bring my CD's out!!!! I am very excited for the Holiday's and am kicking off today by listening to my Christmas music. YAY!!!!

No comments: