Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Official......

........I will be going under the knife to have my gallbladder removed on November 24th. For those that don't know, I have a large stone in my gallbladder and so to prevent infection or blockage, it will be removed all together. It will be a laparoscopic procedure so the recovery time should be failry short so that will be good. I am just happy that I won't have to go through another attack. I imagine a heart attack would feel somewhat similar to what a gallbladder attack feels like.....I don't know......but I'm fairly sure. Anyway, besides that, everything else is good and I will gladly be accepting prayers as I am a tad bit nervous!!!!!!

7 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

don't worry about it girl! you'll be fine! but i'll pray for you girl!

Emily said...

oh no!! I am sorry you have to have surgery, but hopefully you will feel better after! So does this mean you will be in recovery instead of St.George???

Wendy Reves said...

No I'm still planning on coming up. My surgery is Monday, very early in the morning and is an outpatient procedure so I'll be home that afternoon and then I'll have all day Tues at home and we will leave Wed. so I'll just be in the car and I should be okay after that. I know some people that have had this surgery and they told me that the next day I'll be sore but after that I should be fine....maybe just a little pain. I'll have pain killers though!!!! So as long as everything goes well in surgery, I'll still be up. Look forward to seeing all of you!!!

Billy said...

I hope it all goes well I miss you guys!

Emily said...

good, good. sounds like you have it all worked out. :) we will see you soon... good luck!!

Shahny said...

Surgery better go well cuz i cant wait to see you in St George. I'm so looking forward to my lil vacation and seeing all of you. You'll be in my prayers

Krystal said...

Your blog is so cute! I hope you are recovering well. Sorry to hear about your surgery. Hey, do you go to church at the building on Payton? I pass it on my way home from work, its near the high school. I still dont know all the street names out here. I go to a building in Ontario. Its not as pretty as the one on Payton. hee hee! Hope you are doing well!