Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

I am so very happy that I finally have a Disneyland pass again. It has seriously been like 5 years or so since I have been to Disneyland and I have missed it!!!! Costco was having this deal where if you buy the deluxe pass, then they would give you a $50 gift card to use on anything disney like food, merchandise, or parking. So what's a girl to do......I had to get one!!! Well, I finally went to activate it on Friday and lucky me......they still had it decorated for Christmas. I love Disneyland at Christmas......it is sooooooo pretty!!!

Anyway, now I have a pass and can go whenever I want........YAY ME!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

take me PLEASE!!!!!! I have never been to the magical place they call DISNEY!! We must go.. one of these days!

Heidi Prince said...

i NEEED a pass!

Shahny said...

Last time i went to Disneyland, I was 12 and I hated it :)
Hopefully Bill and I can go together :)