Saturday, January 3, 2009

Those Little Things Called Resolutions!!

Being that New Years has just recently passed, I guess I should list a few things I plan to work on this year.
  • Losing weight....I think this is on my list every year. I should work on that!!
  • Exercise more.....this shouldn't be a problem cuz I love my new wii
  • Manage my finances better....this is such a problem for me
  • Become more studious in school....yeah right!!! I think this on my list every year too!!!!
  • Keep Organized!!!
  • Become less angry with people who can't drive......this is a big area for improvement. I don't know if I'll be able to conquer....but it's worth a try I suppose!!

Whew!! I think that's good for now. This will keep me busy enough!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years and I wish everyone all the best in 2009!!! Hey...it can't be any worse than 2008....or can it???

1 comment:

Heidi Prince said...

i think i have all of the same new years resolutions as you!