Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Goodness

So Christmas has come and gone and another year is fast approaching. Christmas was very good to me this year. I was able to spend time with family and I got some awesome gifts.

  1. Straightener.....I actually knew about this one because I bought it for myself and then my dad paid me back and gave it to me on Christmas!!!!
  2. GPS....I knew about this one too. It is very hard to surprise me. My mom got this for me when we were at the fair this summer.
  3. Two perfumes.....love them. They are Shi and Incanto Dream and they smell oh so lovely.
  4. My big gift this year was a wii.....I LOVE THIS THING. I also got money and got the wii fit and have been addicted to playing it almost everyday since Christmas.
  5. I also got a few other things.......3 movies, 2 games, slippers, candy, new york purse.......

A big thank you to everyone!!!! I love my gifts. Now all I need is someone to play my wii with me!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

you lucky girl!!! I have SHI.. James gave it to me a few years ago, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Cant wait to see you guys in January!

Shahny said...

You lucky girl!! I'll totally play the Wii with you :)

Heard yall were coming...I'm excited!!