Monday, December 15, 2008

Why is it.....

......that every time there is a rainy day, I have to go to work or school? It seems like every time a great storm rolls in, I am having to drag my butt out of bed at the crack of dawn only to find myself completely freezing and wishing I was still in my warm bed. Then to top it off, I have to run to my car to keep from getting completely soaked and drive on flooded roads so I can get to a place that I would rather not be at in the first place.

Instead, I would prefer to stay in bed late, get up and stay in my pajamas, put a log in the fireplace, turn on a good movie all while doing nothing and sipping hot chocolate. B-E-A-Utiful!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

I totally agree!

Shahny said...

We totally had a huge snow storm here and my plans tonight might be ruined. If so, I asked Billy if we could drink hot cocoa, watch movies, and cuddle. It'll be soo fun!!