Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just a few Favorites

With Christmas less than two weeks aways, I am starting to make it a point to watch at least one Christmas movie a day. Some of my favorites include:
This movie is a classic.....I freakin love this movie

This movie is in some ways, better than the first. Not all movies can make it as sequels, but this is one that can. However, the third one??? Not so much. How can you make a third home alone and not have any of the same characters????

Another great movie!! The great sequel label does not apply to this one though. The second and
third are okay, but not great.

This movie is actually quite cheesy but when I was little, I watched every year and so it has become a tradition and though it is cheesy, I love it!

And last but not least, no Christmas is complete without the Grinch. I love the little who's in whoville. And I should mention that I prefer the cartoon version. The Jim Carey version is good, but the cartoon is classic.
How I love the holidays and the great holiday movies. HAPPY VIEWING!!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi Prince said...

LOVE home alone. its a classic.