Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trippin'

I am such a procrastinator. Seriously, Thanksgiving is long gone and I am just now posting pics from my trip. I went to St. George and saw my cousins and my grandparents.


Yes, this is my cousin's wife Shahnaz and she is very happy.......she says that her sundae from McDonald's was spiked.......sure!!!!
Anyway, this pic cracks me up because we all look soooooo great. This is what happens when you take a picture at midnight after you have been laughing hysterically for the past 3 hours.

Picture of me, my brother, my mom, and my grandmother

My grandmother and her husband

My grandmother's husband's son and his wife - Rick and Cheryl. They are fun people. This is us at Applebees.

My cousin Joyce and her grandson Carter......I guess he would be my cousin too?!?! Families are confusing.
And lastly, this is my crazy cousin and his crazy wife....just kidding. They are completely normal, can't ya tell????
I don't have pics of all my family, unfortunately, because Emily is a camera hog (her words...not mine). Love ya Emily and this blog goes out to you!!!!
Overall, I had a great weekend and am so grateful that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with such wonderful people.

4 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

gosh. the soul reason i love the holidays is all the crazy stories that comes with them. aka family! love the blog!

Emily said...

HEY I WAS THERE!! no one got a picture of me while on vacation! That is the problem when you are a camera hog like me! I swear.. I WAS THERE..right???! LOL

Shahny said...

I am pretty sure I got a picture of Emily on my camera... but i'll have to develop the film :D

Oh man that night was so fun!! I cant member the last time I laughed so hard. Cant wait for next thanksgiving

Ps. Pretty sure I checked the presentials suites, they are completely booked!! If we cant get in this coming year definitely in 2010! I'm excited!

Emily said...

yay.. I was there! :)