Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas and such...

So I know this is really late, but I have been so bad at checking my facebook, blog, and email since I have had a lot of time off. Anyway, wow....Christmas is over and we are in the New Year. Christmas was so good to me this year. I got boots, an amazing red coat, a new camera, the Twilight series, and one of my favs is the after-market auxiliary plug for my iPod for my car. So happy that I can listen to my Ipod in the car again.

In other news, December was a great month for another reason. I graduated from Cal State Fullerton. I never actually thought the day would come. Time as flown by so fast; it feels like just yesterday I graduated from High School, and now I'm done with college. WOW!! I haven't gotten my degree yet, and I won't walk until May, but it feels so good to be done! This semester was so intense too, and I am amazed at how fast it went by.

Anyway, I am glad to be done with school, I really enjoyed my Christmas, I am happy for 2010 so I can make and hopefully keep my resolutions, and I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and New Year!!!

Here's to 2010!!!!!

1 comment:

Shahny said...

Congrats on graduating!! Boots?? So jealous!