Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh How I Love My Job!!

Funniest thing happened at work today. My co-workers and I were brought to tears from the laughter. Though the insurance world is mostly boring and unexciting, the clients are priceless. The things we hear are hilarious. Today was exceptionally funny. The following dialogue occurred between our insured and Noel, my co-worker. We have what we call FFR's or Farmers Friendly Reviews. We offer these periodically to make sure our clients are up to date with their coverage. Anyway....enjoy!

Noel: Hi, my name is Noel from Farmers Insurance. I was looking for Yu.

Yu: Who? Me?

Noel: I dunno, are you Yu?

Yu: What you want?

Noel: I'm looking for Yu.

Yu: What you want?

Noel: Let me clarify. I'm looking for Yu Taw!


Poor Noel was on the phone for like 5 minutes before there was any resolution. I was laughing hysterically the whole time she was on the phone. Best part = he is coming in for a review next Wednesday and I am so excited to meet Yu Taw!! Freaking fantastic. Man, my job can be so entertaining sometimes.

2 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

tooooooo funny! love it!

Kaylinn said...

Yu are the funniest person! Love that. I hope your encounter with Yu is just as interesting. :)