Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Diet Coke and Taco Bell

So week 4 was great. Another one pound weight loss = me super happy. I only exercised twice, but cleaned house on Sat so I'm pretty sure I'm counting that as another workout. Yes, this house cleaning involved cleaning my room, so goal accomplished! My journal writing has been non-existent, and I'm pretty sure that I am giving up on drinking more water. I just love diet coke too much!!!

Which brings me to my title. These are two of my guilty pleasures. I love love love diet coke and taco bell. I love that you can eat there cheaply and relatively healthy. I'm pretty sure I ate there almost everyday when I was on weight watchers like 5 years ago.

Anyway, this weeks goals:

work out 3 times
write in my journal twice
get 7 -8 hours of sleep

Until next week!

3 comments:

Shahny said...

I still needa work on writing in my journal. I keep telling myself "its only one day a week!"

Good job on the extra pound! Your weakness are DC & taco bell, mines chocolate :(

Wendy Reves said...

haha...i too love chocolate. I'm pretty sure I eat something chocolatey every day..lol

Kaylinn said...

So wendy...I totally stalk you like a bounty hunter. AND now I live in Chino (way south but here none the less)...so if you need a workout buddy, I go to 24 hour and am ALWAYS looking for moral support to get me there.