Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feel the Burn

Well, not yet, but I am sure by tomorrow I will be. Right now my body is somewhat like jelly!!! I went to a weight lifting/cardio class at 24 hour fitness with my friend Camille tonight and man....what a work out. This is such a great class. I am so excited to go back next week!

In other news, something really random and rare happened to me the other night. I have been pulling money out of the ATM ever since I was old enough to have an account. It has always amazed me how they so accurately always give you the right amount....never an extra $20 and never short. Well, I am here to tell ya that they do make mistakes, and I am the lucky one it has happened to.

I went to the ATM last night as usual, and in place of one of the twenties, was a sheet of forever stamps. Great! And, even better, there were two stamps missing. I'm sorry, I did not ask for stamps, and if I had, I would also be unhappy that two were missing...hello?!?!?

Because the bank was closed, I had to call them today to have them fix this problem. And they had better fix it or else!!!! I had to submit my story in writing, and am currently waiting for them to kindly place the $20 in my account!! So yes, this is my current issue. Oh how I love banks....I always have so much luck with them...not!

2 comments:

Shahny said...

haha that is so funny! You totally got ripped off lol

Wendy Reves said...

yes, it is slightly funny. But, I will be happier once I get my money back...lol