Monday, March 1, 2010

Say Goodbye...

.....to the old me. I am going on a diet...seriously this time. I have been reading my cousins blog and she has been making weekly goals and blogging about it. I am going to try this in hopes that blogging about it will make it harder for me to want to quit. I am not only going to be blogging about my wieght loss journey, but also work on other goals I want to accomplish. So here goes nothing!! Below is a before pic. This is the old me....you will never see this person again. At the end of all this, I hope to be 140 lbs.





Yikes!! Ok so here is my weekly goal:
  • Excercise 4 days this week
  • Make healthier food choices
  • Try and remain poitive in every situation
  • Find ways to help those around me
  • Record my daily progress in a journal
  • Get 7-8 hours sleep every night

Ok, there it is. Wish me luck!! Oh, and should you find me slacking on my updates, please send me mean notes either on here or on facebook...I need the motivation!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Wendy...I'm so proud of you! That is awesome. Let's motivate eachother. But, no, I am not doing the 5:30 am gym thing. haha

Kaylinn said...

You are my HERO! This is so great. I am totally following you on your journey. Happy successes!

Shahny said...

Yay! We can motivate each other!! :) I'm so happy that you did a "before" picture. I wish I would have thought of that 4 weeks ago lol.

Good luck on your goals this week. You can do it mami!!

Josh and Kelly said...

Way to go Wendy! You can do it!! I think the biggest thing that helped me in this regard was not having such an all or nothing attitude. I would try to be perfect and just couldn't live up to it. If I messed up a little bit, it was like, "screw it" and I would end up eating the whole house. Allow yourself the occasional treat and if you do have a small slip up, just accept it and get back on the horse. Just thought I would share because I wish I would have realized this sooner!

Wendy Reves said...

Awe...you guys are so sweet!! Oh come on Camille...it is not that early!!! j/k. No, but really, we will motivate each other. Thanks Kaylinn and Shahny...I am excited for what lies ahead. And, thanks for the advice Kelly...I do sort of have an all or nothing attitude so I will really work on that. Hope you and your family are well...your adventures in Dominica sound so fun....what an awesome time for you!