Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Next Step Modeling???

HAHA...probably not, but I really like how my pics came out. My friend Camille is trying to become an established photographer and asked me to help her out. This past Saturday we headed out and she did a wonderful job with the pics. Below are a couple of my favorites....







Overall, great day....minus the wind and the one time where I got really itchy in the wild fields...lol. For more info on Camille, see her blog at www.camilleannphotopraphy.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Shahny said...

I LOVE these pictures. You look gorgeous in all of them!!

Wendy Reves said...

thank you...i really like how they turned out.

aprilaleman said...

I had no idea you had a blog... so fun!!!!!

Heidi Prince said...

you're beautiful!

Kaylinn said...

Yes! Got your message and I'm totally in for a sweating buddy. I've got it on my calender to show up to the Tuesday night deal. And I don't have your # so I'll send you mine on Facebook this tonight. I'm going to a 10am step up class at the 24 off of CHparkway(the vons shopping center). :) Maybe we can meet up.