Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 2 Here I Come

Ok, so one week has passed. Pretty good week if I do say so myself.
For goal #1 I met my goal. I worked out Monday through Thursday; twice at the gym and twice at home.
Goal #2 I did okay, but could have done better. My food choices were far better than before, until I hit the weekend. It is so much harder to eat better when I'm home.
Goal #3...meh. I honestly did not focus too much on being positive. But, looking back, I don't think I was really thinking negatively so...whateve!! Will actively work on this during the coming week.
Goal#4 again, not too much focus. Will work harder at putting others first. (It's not that I didn't do this, I just did not think about it....just so you don't think I'm selfish or anything..haha)
Goal#5 I did pretty well on this one. I did not write in my journal everyday, but I wrote 4 times this week...huge improvement from none right????
Goal##6 Sleep...who needs it??? Just kidding. Most nights I only got 6 so I need to continue working on this.

So week in general.....ok, but could have been better. I only lost .5 lbs, which I am ok with. This week will be a challenge as I am expecting a little visit from an unwelcome guest...if ya catch my drift. I am sure this has to do with my low weight loss....and this week should be interesting because I will want to eat EVERYTHING!!!!

So, for week 2 here are my goals:

Workout 4 days
Just resist the urge to eat everything
Focus on helping others
Write in my journal 5 times
Get 7-8 hours sleep

Until next time!!!

2 comments:

Shahny said...

Urgh, my unwelcomed guest came last week but I will kick it out tomorrow lol

Good job on sticking to your goals. 6 hours of sleep is good :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Way to go Wendy!